- module: 09.01 – 05.03.24
- module: 12.03 – 07.05.24
- module: 14.05 – 09.07.24
- module: 03.09 – 29.10.24
- module: 05.11 – 21.01.25
TOTAL: 175 academic hours
- Classes take place once a week on Tuesdays from 6pm-7.30pm
- Location: Adult E-Gymnasium, J. Vilmsi 55
- The length of one module is 9 study weeks
- Consultations in the Google Meet environment
The course is intended for everyone who wants to continue their education, change their major, change
their field of activity or is looking for a job that requires an intermediate level of Estonian language skills.
Teaching takes place in Estonian regardless of the learner’s mother tongue.
A student who has completed a study cycle is entitled to a -15% discount when entering the Adult E-Gymnasium.
The structure of the course is based on the description of the language levels of the European language teaching framework document and Appendix 2 "Foreign Languages Syllabus" of the Elementary and High School Act.
Textbooks (included in the price):
- Mall Pesti, Helve Ahi. E like Estonia. Estonian language textbook for beginners. A1+A2+B1. Kiri-Mari
Publishing House, 2016
- Additional material for the textbook: https://enagueesti.ee/
- Peial, E. (s.a) Additional material for learning Estonian as a foreign language for level A2
- Estonian language proficiency tests: https://web.meis.ee
Equipment for consultation:
computer, webcam, headphones with microphone.
- master’s degree in Estonian philology
- worked as an Estonian language teacher in England
- has long-term experience as a teacher of adults
Estonian language B.1.1
Register for a module or the full program and we will contact you about the payment and how to join the course.